- Threaded Commenting: Now it is easier within the comments of Blogger to reply to a comment on a blog. Prior to this, all comments were "lumped together" under your post. It was difficult to see if someone was commenting on the post or on another comment. Now, your readers can comment on each others' comments in a more organized way!
- Connect with Google+: If your Blog is linked to your Google+ account, you can then send your blog posts to people within your circles.
- Custom Mobile Templates: You can now customize the way your blog will appear on mobile devices. Many times all of our hard work spent customizing how our blogs look is wasted when our readers are reading from a mobile device. Now you can set up a special "mobile look" for your blog.
- New Blogger Interface: You may have noticed a link at the top of your Blogger dashboard that allows you to "try" the new blogger interface. This interface will eventually be permanently updated for all blogs, so now is a great time to try it out!
- Stats Available: The stats page has been updated. You can now see where people are viewing your blog and from what type of devices.
- Blogger App for iOS: Have you used the Blogger app? It makes it easier to post on the go! I could see students blogging live during class from an iDevice simply by logging into this app. TIP: Check your photos - sometimes the formatting gets thrown off when posting photos from the app. You may want to go in and check your posting on a desktop or laptop to be sure photos and formatting "look" right.
Need help using any of these cool features? Let me know!!