Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog: Defined

As I was researching blogging, I saw a Twitter post about a site that is basically a video dictionary. I got excited (as my nerdy self often does) and decided to check it out. I was blown away. This site not only has many video definitions (by some famous people I might add), but it screams integration! How cool will it be to have students researching origins and definitions of words and then create video clips of them? This is an activity that I especially see for Denton Creek, home of WORD UP!

But I digress. I tried to steer myself back to blogging and found this awesome Wordia entry. Here's Adam Westbrook, Blogger, Lecturer, and Journalist saying what I've been thinking about blogs, but in a much more eloquent way...

blog - wordia


Learn more about Wordia here.

No comments:

Post a Comment